Saturday, July 18, 2009
Swimming at Grandma Wentz's House
The day after the children's parade (June 28th-I'm only a few weeks behind!), we went to Derek's Mom's house for a little more swimming.
Derek's sister Denise, nephew (cousin to the girls) Spencer, DaKoda and Brooke.
This is what Derek did while the kids swam. Washed his precious car!



I spent the time playing with my camera. I really wanted to know my camera inside and out. I had fun taking a few black and white pictures.

Love this one! Derek took a ride on his brother's motorcycle. Doesn't he look great on it?
Another one, this time in color.



I broke my toe a few days before this. Ignore the fact that my big toe is a little dry. Look at the bruising on my second to little baby toe. It was worse underneath. It still hurts if it gets bumped!
Grandma checking on the kids.
Love this girl. She sure knows how to have fun!

This is the smile we get from DaKoda a lot. Notice how she slides her bottom jaw over? We're still not sure why she does that. I hope she grows out it soon!
She kept stealing my drink!
She was getting annoyed with me for taking her picture.
Orange mustache!
Yummy!

DaKoda playing with Derek after he finished washing his car.
I can see better up here!
Brooke dazing out after swimming.
Oh, there's a smile. What a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment