I know there are a lot of photos on this post, but I wanted to share them all! I love that JaNell is a cameraholic just like me. I figured she was going to take a few pictures and send them to me, but she took lots of them. Just what I would have done! We had so much fun out on the lake. Brooke keeps asking to go again. She really likes JaNell and Dave's little boy, Jeremy. He is 5 years old. The night that we were at their house making up some cotton candy, I caught Brooke holding hands with Jeremy. Granted they were just walking inside the house together, but I sure teased her about it. My parents were there and we were joking about it. I thought for sure I would have to worry about DaKoda being the boy crazy one. Maybe it's really Brooke I need to worry about. At the end of the school year, Brooke's best friend was Caleb. I would ask her what about Kimberly, and she told me, no, I like Caleb better. Oh boy! What are we going to do with her?
Anyway, back to boating...(distractable, right?) The girls had lots of fun riding in the tube with Derek. DaKoda only lasted a few minutes and then was crying for Momma. Brooke couldn't wipe the smile off her face. She was in heaven. They kept going for at least 20 minutes, if not more. The sun out there sure makes you hungry. We ate an entire container of grapes from Sam's Club! The girls also ate lots of fruit snacks and drank lots of water. It was so great, I'd love going again. As long as I don't have to get in the water! lol















I know I look angry, but it was really just the sun shining on the water. It was so bright out there!




2 comments:
Love all of your new posts Brea, my goodness you have been busy. Boating looks so fun, I loved all the pictures of Derek out there with the girls. Nothing cuter than a daddy with his daughters, very sweet...
Love daddys girls I have one too... Its so cute to see them paly with these little girly things and then turn around and rough house with them... Looks like you got a keeper...
Post a Comment