Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Look what I made!

Okay, so I really can't take credit for this. It's from a website I found off of Jamie's blog. She used something from the site to make her header, so I decided to check out the site. Found this cool place where you just insert your picture and you can change the words, and out comes a scrapbook page. I am curious though whether or not you could actually print it off. I doubt it, but it would be cool. This is my kind of scrapbooking!
Scrapbooking at WiddlyTinks.com
Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute page! My friend does digital scrapbooking. I think you can print them out, but it's probably expensive. I bet you could at least put them on a CD and look at them that way.

Eric and Jenny said...

That's my kind of scrapbooking too, it's darling good job I love it!

The Martin's said...

You can totally print them. Its a little over a dollar a page but its totally worth it since sometimes the paper alone is a dollar. I use http://www.sbtoshare.com/Digital.htm

Connie said...

Very cute page and fun blog. Thanks for being a follower on mine.
I miss you! Hope your girls are feeling better soon so you can come out.

Annie said...

I love it! You are so talented! I would love to try that kind of scrapbooking. You've definitely inspired me! :)