Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Pictures

WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!
My friend, Shiloh took more pictures of the girl on Sunday. These are ALL my favorites, so there are tons. Can't say I didn't warn ya. There are more on her photo blog. I love what she did with the coloring. She just learned to do that, that's why I don't have them yet, so I could post them here. Click here to see those. We wanted to get more pictures taken, but sadly it was too close to their nap time and DaKoda just wasn't having it. She would scream anytime I put her near the backdrop. We also wanted to do some shots at this beach in their bathing suits, but it was raining that day. Some of these pictures are already edited, some aren't yet. But I wanted to share them with you. I am going to have her edited a few more that she hasn't done already, but not all of these. So..... here you go!!









I love Brooke's gorgeous hair!






This one is probably my favorite from the day. (The one above.)



I was trying to bribe DaKoda with anything I could. She wanted these chocolate Twizzlers. Note: Next time bring better treats!


I love her expression.







She always knows just how to pose. You only have to position her a little. She usually does great on her own.

I can't decide between these two, which one I like better. The change in color is fabulous.

These sisters love each other so much!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

They are all very darling, such sweet girls!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Their matching outfits are cute too.