Brooke was coloring on a blank paper when she dropped the crayon and exclaimed, "Ugh, I am losing my imagination!"
Seriously, she's only 4 years old. I sure hope she's not losing her imagination already. Thought this was too funny, I had to share it. I don't know where she even learned the word imagination. School perhaps? I'm sure Spongebob could care less about your imagination.
3 comments:
thats just too cute...
Actually lol sad that i know this but there is an episode where Spongebob and Patrick are playing with an empty box, and there are all these sounds coming from the box and Squidward thinks they are trying to trick him, because whenever he opens the box they are just sitting there. and he asks how they are making the noises and Spongebob goes "With our imagination" and waves his hands over his head and makes a rainbow when he says it haha. my god... I am going to re-evaluate my life now...
Hee hee! Oh, I love it!
Post a Comment