My friend Kim tagged me this time.
8 TV shows I like to watch:
I have to choose only 8?? Just kidding!
1. One Tree Hill
2. House
3. Gary Unmarried (May be my new favorite. It is hilarious!)
4. Privileged
5. Jon and Kate Plus 8
6. The Ex List
7. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
8. Dog the Bounty Hunter
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. The Spagetti Factory
2. Mi Ranchito
3. Chili's
4. Beto's
5. The Little Acorn
6. Arby's
7. Brick Oven
8. KFC
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Woke up with a sore throat.
2. Decided not to do any housework for the day.
3. Called my sister to reminder about the church dinner.
4. Blog stalked.
5. Went to the church dinner. It was sooo yummy. Pork Loin with Raspberry sauce. My ward has some seriously fantastic cooks!
6. Picked up the girls from the nursery to find out that they both did wonderful. No crying. I am so proud, I want to try going to church on Sunday and see how they do for a longer period of time. They have never sat throught nursery during church before. I think Brooke being in Preschool has done magnificent wonders on her social personality.
7. Sang nursery rhymes and finger plays with Brooke and my sister when we got home. We ended up singing for over an hour!
8. Changed my blog background. I have found so many fun Thanksgiving layouts, I am having too much fun changing it up!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Thanksgiving.
2. Christmas.
3. Being out of debt.
4. Buying a house someday.
5. Having more kids. (One or maybe two more.)
6. Seeing what will become of my children.
7. Having date nights with Derek.
8. Bedtime!
8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. Halloween = Candy!
2. Thanksgiving Dinner.
3. Being around lots of family.
4. Starting Christmas shopping. (We still buy presents for every member of our families. So between Derek and I, we have 23 people to buy for. And that's not counting us or our own kids! But, we love it none the less. People may get less expensive gifts, but we love thinking of each and every one of them and choosing a present just right for them.)
5. Getting to eat soup any time I want!
6. The wonderful colors! I love them all. I love the fall colors better than spring. Warm colors just warm me up!
7. Black Friday. I know many people hate who hate shopping this day, but I find the anticipation thrilling. I love finding what I need in the ads and the adrenaline of finding it still in stock.
8. Getting to wear my awesome NFL Chargers coat my parents bought me last year for Christmas. It is so warm and looks so good!
8 Things On My Wishlist:
1. A new cell phone. We have had ours for over 2 years and they are starting to wear out. We need to upgrade. But we can never seem to find the time to go look at them.
2. A nicer camera. I want a faster camera. I love the one I have now, but you really need a faster speed when you have kids. I miss so many shots with my camera.
3. A car that never breaks down! I know, I'm dreaming.
4. A new entertainment center. We want one where we can put our DirecTV Tivo box and DVD player above the TV so the kids can't try to play with it. RC Willey has one that I like for $179, so maybe we will buy it with our taxes next year.
5. A new vacuum. I REALLY need one. We are just hoping ours holds out until we have money to buy a new one. We are trying so hard to stay away from using credit cards right now. We have been doing so good about paying off our debt, I don't want to add anything new.
6. A carpet cleaner.
7. A maid. I hate cleaning the bathroom. No, I loathe it. I usually get Derek to do it, but with him working so much, we never have time. I am left to pretty much do ALL the housework, when before it was more like 70/30. Now, it's more like 95/5. Maybe that's part of the reason I'm so tired. lol
8. Financial security!
Seeing as how I have seen this post on so many people's blogs, I am definetly not going to tag anyone. If you read this and you haven't done it yet, consider yourselves tagged!
4 comments:
Roast pork loin with raspberry sauce? At a church dinner? And I thought our ward was over the top.
My mom and I used to go out every "Black Friday" before I was married!
I like this tag, it is so random! I agree one of my favorite things about fall/winter is all the good soups you can make, love it! Cute background I love Brooke's picture on top, she looks so cute!
Cute post. My phone plan is AT&T and we got our phones at the Sams Club...awesome deals :)
Post a Comment