Just wanted to make sure all Twilight fans got the word. The new Harry Potter movie was moved to next summer, so they bumped up the Twilight movie. The new release date is November 21, 2008. Mark your calendars! Click here to learn more about Twilight.
4 comments:
Sweet! I hadn't heard. Thanks for letting us all know!
My anniversary is Nov 22, I know what I will be doing...going to twilight!!! Thanks for the update.
Thanks for passing on the comment from my friend Melanie. That was VERY nice of you!!
Okay I really don't know if that's good news or bad. Shocking as it may sound I was actually more excited for Harry Potter, that really devestates me it's not out now until next summer. I had not heard that but good news about Twilight.
I'm proabably the only person not thrilled about this.. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I'm still excited to see Twilight though!
Post a Comment