Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Do they look alike?

I thought it would be fun to recreate Brooke's first birthday pictures with DaKoda. I thought it would be fun to hang on the wall next to each other. How much do YOU think they look alike? Please take the poll to the right. I want to hear what others think. Thanks! Just in case you can't read their name on the picture, DaKoda's picture is first, Brooke's is second.

7 comments:

Tawni said...

They're both so cute, but they do look really different. That's so crazy!

Eric and Jenny said...

I never really thought they looked alike but seeing their one year pictures together like that I have changed my mind. I think you can definitely tell they are sisters. Cute girls, the pictures turned out great!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh goodness, I think they have very different looks. I can tell they are related, but that is because I know what their parents look like, and they both look like you guys. So who knows. Either way, two cute girls!!

utahmama2 said...

I love the idea you had to dress them in the same outfit!! That is cool about Olan Mills I had no idea! Also maybe next week or the next if you and your friend want to come out and take pictures that would be awesome too! Is Eagle Mt too far?

Shiloh said...

I can't get over how much darker Dakoda is then Brooke.They are such cuties.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are too cute. They look related, but not exactly alike.

Annie said...

I agree! They look related, but so different. That's how me and my sister are. They seem so fun and full of life!!!