Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Pictures!

My friend Shiloh took some awesome pictures of the girls last Thursday. She ended up taking somewhere around 800 pictures. Wow, I know. We had a lot of fun with the girls. She and I have some ideas of other pictures and poses to do, so she is coming back Wednesday night to take some more. Shiloh went home and played around with some of the pictures. She did a wonderful job. Click here to see her photography website to see the adorable pictures she edited. Here are some of the originals that are my favorites. (In no particular order.) Of course I LOVE the edited ones, so please go check them out!












7 comments:

Bentleys said...

yso cute!! You can never have too many pic's!!! Love it!

Eric and Jenny said...

They really are darling little girls, what a great photographer your friend is. You have so many cute ones to chose from. I can't get over their big beautiful eyes!

The Johnson Fam said...

Hi Brea!

This is Charlie's wife. I just wanted to tell you how stinkin cute your girls are! I love the pictures, they really seem to catch the girls personalities! Super cute!

utahmama2 said...

Those are so dang cute!! I just checked out the edited ones. Your girls have a photogenic face!!

Thiago & Teri said...

Cute pics...your friend did a great job. Then again it helps when you have such beautiful girls to work with.

Annie said...

I love the pictures you post of the girls! I feel like I keep saying this, but they are so adorable! Your friend did a great job capturing their personalities. :D They are beautiful!

Tiff and Chris said...

Love the pictures! They are so cute. So awesome to have friends who can take such wonderful pics.