We had lots of fun at our family reunion. We had a sock hop where the girls wore cute little poople skirts. Isn't Brooke cute dancing? We are going to get pictures done in August with the cousins all dressed up. They should be really cute pictures. We all got lots of sun and I got tons of mosquito bites. (I swear I put lots of bug spray on!) Thankfully the girls didn't get bitten at all. Brooke got hit in the nose with a hoola hoop. Between the scab and swelling and the little bit of peeling from getting too much sun, Brooke's nose looks really sad. Poor girl. She keeps saying it doesn't hurt, so I am trying to not worry about it. We had fun making hats, watching the movie my sister made as a tribute to my Grandpa, and eating fresh popcorn and cotton candy. (Yummy!!) I can't wait to get to see everyone in another year. I swear, I will probably count down the days, I am that excited about seeing all of my family. Love you all!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Family Reunion 2008
We had lots of fun at our family reunion. We had a sock hop where the girls wore cute little poople skirts. Isn't Brooke cute dancing? We are going to get pictures done in August with the cousins all dressed up. They should be really cute pictures. We all got lots of sun and I got tons of mosquito bites. (I swear I put lots of bug spray on!) Thankfully the girls didn't get bitten at all. Brooke got hit in the nose with a hoola hoop. Between the scab and swelling and the little bit of peeling from getting too much sun, Brooke's nose looks really sad. Poor girl. She keeps saying it doesn't hurt, so I am trying to not worry about it. We had fun making hats, watching the movie my sister made as a tribute to my Grandpa, and eating fresh popcorn and cotton candy. (Yummy!!) I can't wait to get to see everyone in another year. I swear, I will probably count down the days, I am that excited about seeing all of my family. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Those girls of yours are adorable!!
Brooke looks so precious in her hat and boots - Sarah and her would really get along!
I am like you...I love family reunions. It is so fun to see family that you don't see very often, and even more fun to show off your cute kids. Looks like you had a great time!!
I love family reunions! Brooke is so cute in her skirt. I can't wait to see the pictures your going to have done.
Post a Comment