This is a fun tag! I had lots of fun with it. Just remember to use quotation marks around what you are googling. Then pick out your favorites and copy them. Enjoy!
1: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search:
Brea needs:
~to be told she's beautiful 15 million times a day.
~YOU! Please consider helping BREA.
~a Hobby with a Vision.
~a dedicated, attentive and resourceful family who can provide a stable and nurturing environment.
~a miracle.
~Brea needs a few good men... :)
2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
Brea looks like:
~a great place to spend the summer.
~she is growing taller!
~a fashion model.
~she is doing the doggie paddle when she gets excited.
~a real Californian doll.
3: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
Brea does:
~It The Easy Way.
~not sell or distribute any customer information to third parties.
~volunteer.
~it all, but I'm sure glad she does.
~not charge a service fee, but does require a refundable deposit.
4: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
Brea hates:
~any team.
~me.
~them too. She cries as soon as we walk in.
~it when they leave for school in the mornings.
~Paprika.
5: Type in "[your name] goes" or "..has gone" in Google search:
Brea goes/ has gone:
~electric.
~awry when a shadowy figure emerges from an open man hole and pulls Brea into the ground below.
~Rawr♥
~to bed.
~green.
6: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
Brea loves:
~you.
~Spaghetti...she loves to slurp it, eat it, wear it, share it and she even likes to bathe with it. :0)
~him greatly.
~to eat but she's getting a little pudgy.
~to read and spend time at home with her family, and also likes travel.
7: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search:
Brea eats:
~like grown men.
~lunch with me!!
8: Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
Brea has:
~seen its share of the effects of the recession.
~grown and prospered through the years.
~a new reason to smile!
~a lot of potential!
~silky soft baby hair.
9: Type in "[your name] died" in Google Search:
Brea died:
~in 1941.
~of cancer May 18, her parents faced a bittersweet decision: How do you condense your little girl's life - six years, two months and 11 days ...
~in 1649, and the Civil War in Scotland having changed from being a quarrel between the King and the Covenant to one between the King ...
~a neighbor wrote this prayer from his family to ours, thanks Jessie and Dana
(You really need to read about the little girl above. Click on the words to take you there.)
10: Type in "[your name] will" in Google search:
Brea will:
~be successful.
~love it.
~be in the game for many more years to come.
~put you on the right track.
~be pretty good next year, too.
11: Type "[your first and last name]" in Google search, how many pages show up?
Brea Wentz:
~9...... and they are ALL about blogspot.com.
12: I tag:
~Shiloh Schow
~Jamie Coe
~Jenny Smith
~Teri Cano
~Tiffany Montoya
Have fun girlies!
5 comments:
This is the cutest tag! I've never seen anything like it. How funny... so, I'm wondering what your new reason to smile is?
Cute, I can't guarantee I will get this done soon, but don't worry I will definitely do this one. I loved it, what a fun idea!
haha that is cute, I am going to do it right now!
Fun tag..it comes up with some crazy answeres. I will defintely give it a try...thanks for tagging me!
Fun stuff! Thanks for the tag. People write some strange things.
Post a Comment