Friday, May 2, 2008

Flashback Friday to 1986


Well my mom and I discovered today that we were wrong about the preschool thing. Yes I did go for 2 years, but I didn't start until 1986. So I guess I will just have 3 tributes to preschool. Oh well! I really loved preschool. Between it and my mom, they are the reason for my love of reading. I remember my mom coming to school with me for a reading contest that I won. I have a picture somewhere of me sitting on her lap reading a book but I'm not sure where it is. My mom is such a fast reader, it amazes me! I love you mom for convincing me to love reading!

4 comments:

Shiloh said...

speaking of reading. did you finish Twilight? or what?

Jen said...

I love your cute little girl smile! It's so funny to see you sooo young.

utahmama2 said...

I am teaching preschool and I tell ya I am suprised at how much they love to learn and how much I love seeing them learn!! It really has to start early doesn't it!

Thiago & Teri said...

You are such an extra cute little girl, I love your hair and those eyes!!