Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Teething!

I am so anxious for DaKoda to finish popping out her top two teeth. She has been teething for almost two weeks now, and I am so tired. She screams if you touch her the wrong way. She will be fine one minute and scream the next. My days have been so long lately. It breaks my heart every time she cries and there is nothing I can do to take her pain away. Last Thursday I even took her to the doctor to make sure she wasn't sick with anything else. Nope, the doctor said it was just her teeth. We have tried so many medicines to try to give her relief. We have given her tylenol, motrin, teething gel, teething tablets, even colic tablets. HELP!! If anyone has any other advice or suggestions, I would love them. I am to the point of desperation. I am willing to try just about anything. Thanks!

I thought about trying to take a picture of just how swollen her gums are (they are even red under the surface like blisters) but I was afraid she would start screaming again.

2 comments:

Team Reid said...

Hi! I am glad you have a blog too! It's so fun to get to keep in touch with people you never thought you'd see again (but wanted to)! Your kids are so cute!

The April fools day prank was sooo funny! Even people who knew I was going to do that fell for it! It was hilarious! :)

Candice said...

Aw, I wish I had some suggestions for your teething problem...imagine watching 5 of them that are teething like I get to do everyday!

I will definatly let you know when we have our yard sale!