DaKoda officially has SIX teeth. She isn't even 9 months old yet. I had to double check Brooke's baby book, but Brooke had just barely pulled her first two teeth at 8 and a half months old. So age for age: Brooke at 9 months = 2 teeth. DaKoda at 9 months = 6 teeth. I am amazed and stunned at how different they are. If anyone remembers my previous complaint about teething, well it's no wonder why she was so cranky. She pulled ALL 4 top teeth in just over two weeks! Sometimes I think she just may pass up Brooke. She has been doing everything faster than Brooke did. What a kid!
Brooke wanted to join in the fun of pictures and I love how this captures something that happens everyday at our house. Maybe this is why DaKoda is so fast at everything. She watches every move Brooke makes. I think she is just trying to compete with Brooke. If nothing else, the two of them sure keep me on my toes!
5 comments:
Such cute girls...carson got teeth fast too, he had 7 by the time he was 6 mo old, but he was a little slower at crawling and walking. Go figure...they do things on their own time.
that reminds me of me and my younger sister Jessica. We were competitive all growing up (only 13 months apart). Now we really enjoy each others successes even more than our own accomplishments. I really think its b/c we were always learning from each other. Your girls are dolls!
Wow! That's a mouth full of teeth for such a little one! It makes it nice that they can start chewing their food - huge bonus.
Hey... could you send me your address? I have some fun mail to send to Brooke. Just send it to my e-mail: jenettehunger@gmail.com
Thanks!
They are sooo adorable!
I think with each kid it really does go by faster and they look up to their siblings and want to be big too!! They are so adorable!!!
Post a Comment