
Okay Okay Ash Davis. I will start doing Flashback Friday's. I want to start at the beginning and work my way through the years. But, since I don't have many pictures, (my parents have most of them) there probably won't be very many. Sorry. So, here goes.
1982- The year I was born. I was born on September 10, 1982. My mother was started by her doctor because he was going out of town. She was started early in the morning at McKay Dee Hospital. President Ronald Reagan was in Ogden that day visiting Utah. So my mom and dad passed the day away by hearing all the news and commotion. My mom said that I just did not want to come. I finally made my apperance at 6:25PM. My dad went out and purchased a newspaper to remember that the President had visited the city in which I was born on my birthday! Go dad! I tried to do this with the girls, but I forgot BOTH times! Sorry girls, mommy was a little preoccupied.
1982- The year I was born. I was born on September 10, 1982. My mother was started by her doctor because he was going out of town. She was started early in the morning at McKay Dee Hospital. President Ronald Reagan was in Ogden that day visiting Utah. So my mom and dad passed the day away by hearing all the news and commotion. My mom said that I just did not want to come. I finally made my apperance at 6:25PM. My dad went out and purchased a newspaper to remember that the President had visited the city in which I was born on my birthday! Go dad! I tried to do this with the girls, but I forgot BOTH times! Sorry girls, mommy was a little preoccupied.
(Side note: I just figured out how to scan in my pictures using my sister's printer with help from Shiloh. What would I do without you, Shiloh? So here you go everyone. Hopefully I can keep the Flashback Fridays more fun with pictures.)
(Second side note: Yes, this picture was riped... by ME! My parents had it in a frame above my crib- what were they thinking? Of course I riped it out!)
So, I just found the other pose of this picture and at least this one isn't riped :o).
6 comments:
Hey Brea! This is Tiffany Schryver from elementary and on! Its been such a long time...I haven't seen you since high school. How are you?
What a cute baby you were...I can see you in your girls. Mostly your little one. So cute, I love flashback Fridays!!
That is such a cute Idea! I might have to copy ya lol.
Hi Brea! Of course I remember you, even though it has been forever since high school! Your girls are so cute!
Hey Brea! Thanks for the compliments on my photography. Your girls are so cute! I would love to photograph them one day. I have specials that I announce on my blog, but I will add your email to my list when I announce fun new things! :)
Way to go!!! I love flashback friday! You were a BEAUTIFUL baby!
Post a Comment